Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Two Towers

At last! I have finished The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien. I'm almost done with ELEPHANT and by almost done I mean like almost half.

E
L
E
Persepolis (The Complete)
Happiness Project (The)
A
Narrative of the Life of Fredrick Douglass
Two Towers (The)

I know it took me forever to read this book but honestly I really enjoyed this book. It started off on an exciting note with a battle so the first part of the book was really exciting and most of the book was really engaging, with a few slow parts in between that was basically travelling. It was overall a good book and I personally absolutely love Sam. I like how these books end and begin with exciting events which is because it was originally meant to be one book. Although, middle books are hard it was still well written and Tolkien  finds thrilling events to put in the story to keep it going. But again there was the lack of female characters. I'm pretty sure there were none in this book at all. But anyway, I plan on watching the movie after finals are over next week.

I'm now reading Ender's Game and then I'll probably read Return of the King.

Keep reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment