Friday, January 9, 2015

New Year Reminder

Hello everyone!

Since it is a new year and I have new readers I want to remind everyone what this challenge is and I'm going to do that by reposting my very first post, or most of it.

"Hi, I'm Mackenzie. First thing that you should know is I'm an avid reader although I don't always read very fast because of school work and such, but I love to read. So I discovered this Animal Alphabet Challenge. You take an animal name for each letter of the alphabet and then for each letter of the animal's name you read a book that begins with that letter. Sounds kind of confusing but I hope you'll understand in a few moments. So I found this challenge as I was reading The Hobbit so I have already taken the liberty of filling out one of my h's. Also, as I go I'll provide my views on the book. So here are my list of animals:

A
R
M
A
D
I
L
L
O

B
U
C
K

C
O
B
R
A

D
I
N
G
O

E
L
E
P
H
A
N
T

F
E
N
N
E
C
F
O
X

G
O
R
I
L
L
A

Hobbit (The)
E
D
G
E
H
O
G

I
G
U
A
N
A

J
A
C
K
A
L

K
A
N
G
A
R
O
O

L
I
O
N

M
O
N
K
E
Y

N
A
R
W
H
A
L

O
C
T
O
P
U
S

P
E
A
C
O
C
K

Q
U
A
I
L

R
A
V
E
N

S
N
A
K
E

T
U
R
K
E
Y

U
R
C
H
I
N

V
U
L
T
U
R
E

W
H
A
L
E

X
E
N
O
P
S

Y
A
K

Z
E
B
R
A"

Now hopefully you new people know me better and my continuing readers remember what this challenge was for.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment