Friday, February 22, 2013

The Funniest Cop Stories Ever

So I have finished The Funniest Cop Stories Ever and so it's now time to review this book, but first:

Funniest Cop Stories Ever (The)
E
N
N
E
C
F
O
X

Why did I pick such a long animal name? I have no idea. But anyway, so this book in my personal opinion was not very funny. I definitely have heard funnier cop stories. Maybe if you're a cop you will appreciate it more, so if you have any cop friends suggest it to them. I bet they'll get a kick out of them. But it just wasn't a book for me.

So, I'm continuing on with FENNEC FOX and I'm going to read The Fellowship of the Ring since I have read The Hobbit I wanted to continue on with the series. This one will probably take me a little bit longer to read but hopefully I'll stay on track.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment