Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Chemist

I just finished reading The Chemist by Chris Blewitt so I now have:

Funniest Cop Stories (The)
E
N
N
E
Chemist (The)
F
O
X

Well, that's progress. As for my review for The Chemist by Chris Blewitt it was good for what it was. It was based on a true story that happened during Prohibition. It was really a bare bones story, I would have liked more to it, there was a lot that could have been filled in, but it was still a pretty decent story. I would probably suggest this to someone who likes to read books about America's history. I thought it was interesting and I might be tempted to pick it up again at a later point.
One another note, I'm making very slow progress on The Fellowship of the Ring. I'm hoping to pick up speed soon.

Keep reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment