Friday, February 22, 2013

Second thing

Hey everyone!
I haven't finished The Funniest Cop Stories Ever  yet but I plan to do that later tonight. But I still wanted to post today...So this post is about the second thing you should know about me and books. I am a book hoarder. I probably have enough books in my house to do this alphabet challenge, like three times completely but I think once will be enough. I have a mini library in my house and my parents (my dad especially) gets very frustrated when I bring home new books because I have no room, anywhere. But I continue to get books and I will continue to read and hopefully some day read them all. I'm sure a lot of people can relate to this same problem. Another problem I have is if I buy one book in the series I have to get them all, and I won't read the first one until my series is complete. Stupid problem but I can't help it.
Okay, I'm going to stop wasting time on the internet and hopefully finish my book before work (my job is pretty awesome).
Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment