Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stuck

Hey! So the book All Enemies by Robert Hugh McCauley, is the father of friend of mine from high school. My friend was adopted from Russia and was part of the inspiration for this book. It's a very political book with many technical terms and right now I'm having a hard time focusing on reading it especially since I'm not really a political person. I feel like it's important for me to read this book because it's written by someone I know and I want to diversify (real word?) the genres that I'm reading and broaden my horizons. So I promise by the end of this challenge I will have read this book, but right now it's too much. I'm going to read a book called Angel Sister by Ann H. Gabhart and hopefully soon I'll finish All Enemies.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment