Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Angel in a Fur Coat

I'm back! I didn't think I'd be back so soon, but I was closer the end than I expected. Angel in a Fur Coat by Cynthia Enuton is a cute book about how angels go through training to become dogs and help humans. This is the first book in a series of three following a little angel named Sparky through training. That leaves me with three letters left in ELEPHANTS:

Ender's Game
L
E
Persepolis (The Complete)
Happiness Project (The)
Angel in a Fur Coat
Narrative of Fredrick Douglass
Two Towers (The)
S

I started reading this book because unfortunately I can't read in the car and I had a three hour car ride ahead of me. I had this book on my Kindle and, although its a very robotic voice, my Kindle will read it to me. This is nice so I can read on long rides. There isn't much to say about this book really. It's harder reading children's books as an adult because it's meant to be simple for children to read, but you also notice little details and appreciate it more. This book was definitely made for children. Putting that aside, it was a very cute story fit for younger children. It had a great concept behind it and this crazy, little dog could make her way into any reader's or dog lover's heart. I didn't like the ending because it basically forces you to read the next book. There's not much else to say other than it was a pretty good book for what it was and was very cute.

I am going to start I Am Legend in memory of Richard Matheson.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment