Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Long time! and Among School Children

Hey everyone!

I'm back! I see I still have some readers and that gives me hope that maybe I can keep reviewing books on here and maybe even continue with my challenge. So I've read quite a few books since the last time I posted and I plan on reviewing those books starting from where I left off and hopefully fitting them into the challenge. This being said, from here on out not every book will fit in my challenge but I'll still review it for everyone's enjoyment.

So let's start.

Before going MIA I had mentioned I had read a few books and that I was in the middle of a book. The first book on that list was Among School Children by Tracy Kidder.

Luckily this fits in my challenge. It's my last A!

K
Angel Sister
N
G
Among School Children
R
O
O

I'm a little rusty at reviews but here we go:
I highly recommend this book to anyone going into a profession in education. This was a really interesting book. It's based on a real classroom written from a teacher's perspective. As an aspiring teacher I found this book so helpful as well as a good story. It shows the challenges teachers face and the amount of work teachers truly put into their students. Teaching is not just glorified babysitting! I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars because it was funny at points and displays a real classroom to the world.

I'll be back tomorrow with another review
Keep reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment