Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Reminder

Hello fellow bookworms!

I just wanted to remind you all of what I have for my list already.

Angels and Demons
R
M
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
D
I Am Legend
L
L
O
S
  
B
Under the Dome
Confessions of a Mask
K
S

C
O
B
R
A
S
  
D
I
N
G
O
S

Ender’s Game
L
E
Persepolis (The Complete)
Happiness Project (The)
Angel in a Fur Coat
Narrative of Fredrick Douglass
Two Towers (The)
S

Funniest Cop Stories Ever
E
N
N
E
Chemist (The)
Fellowship of the Ring (The)
O
X-It

G
O
R
I
L
L
Along for the Ride
S

Hobbit (The)
E
D
G
E
H
O
G
S

I
G
U
A
N
A
S

J
And the Mountains Echoed
C
K
A
L
S

K
Angel Sister
N
G
Among Schoolchildren
R
O
O
S

L
I
O
N
S

M
O
N
K
E
Y
S

N
A
R
W
H
A
L
S

O
C
T
O
Palestine
U
Speaker for the Dead

Perks of Being a Wallflower
E
A
C
O
C
K
S

Q
U
A
I
L
S

R
A
V
E
N
S

S
N
A
K
E
S

T
U
R
K
E
Y
S

U
R
C
H
I
N
S

V
U
L
T
U
R
E
S 

W
H
A
L
E
S

Xenocide
E
N
O
P
S 

Y
A
K
S 

Z
E
B
R
Aunt Jane’s Hero

S

I know in my last post I said I was done with A's but I have a few more left. As far as I've posted, I'm done with F's, P's, and X's and I have yet to finish a word although I am close.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie


UPDATE: I have NOT finished the letter "P"

No comments:

Post a Comment