Friday, November 28, 2014

November Challenge Update

Hey there!

Here is what I have as of this Monday!

Angels and Demons
R
M
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Doctor Sleep
I Am Legend
L
L
Once Upon a Prince
Superman on the Couch
  
Boy in the Suitcase (The)
Under the Dome
Confessions of a Mask
K
S

C
O
Book of Lost Things (The)
R
A
S
  
Defending Jacob
Insurgent
N
Graveyard Book (The)
O
S

Ender’s Game
Light Between Oceans (The)
Exhale
Persepolis (The Complete)
Happiness Project (The)
Angel in a Fur Coat
Narrative of Fredrick Douglass
Two Towers (The)
Self-inflicted Wounds: Heartwarming Tales of Epic Humiliation

Funniest Cop Stories Ever
E
N
N
E
Chemist (The)
Fellowship of the Ring (The)
O
X-It

Gone Girl
O
R
Inhale
L
L
Along for the Ride
S

Hobbit (The)
E
Divergent
G
E
Handmaid’s Tale (The)
O
G
S

If I Stay
G
U
A
N
A
S

Just Breathe
And the Mountains Echoed
Child of the Dark: The Diary of Carolina de Jesus
K
Allegiant
L
S

K
Angel Sister
N
G
Among Schoolchildren
R
O
O
S

L
I Am Number Four
O
N
S

M
O
N
K
E
Y
S

N
About a Boy
R
Warriors Don’t Cry
H
A
L
S

O
C
Touched by Angels
O
Palestine
U
Speaker for the Dead

Perks of Being a Wallflower
E
A
C
O
C
K
S



Q
U
A
I
L
S

R
A
V
E
N
S

S
N
A
K
E
S

T
U
R
K
E
Y
S

U
R
C
H
I
N
S



V
U
L
T
U
R
E


Where She Went
H
A
L
E
S

Xenocide
E
N
O
Princess Ever After


Y
A
K


Z
E
Bourne Identity
R
Aunt Jane’s Hero

S

I have only finished one animal. I have finished four letters. There are still a lot of letters to read.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment