Monday, December 1, 2014

Lorien Legacies

Hello, hello, hello

The last book I read was I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. I read the next three books in the series, The Power of Six, The Rise of Nine and, The Fall of Five. Instead of making three separate postings I'm going to clump them all together in one post and give you just a little bit of insight on each. If you have not read my review on I Am Number Four here is the link:



The Power of Six



In this book Lore starts switching between characters. That's great but he doesn't tell the reader they've switched characters. Hmm....I didn't know who was talking. There were a few continuity errors. These books seem really to be based on luck and I know I will repeat this in my other quick reviews. There wasn't too much action in this one. It was an overall okay read. I gave it 3 out of 5 stars.

The Rise of Nine



There was more character switching in this book but it was a lot more organized. It was almost every chapter that they switched. They explained the seven world wonders from a Lorien point of view which was super cool. Anything Earthly from a Lorien point of view is cool. There were LOTS of love triangles. There was quite a bit of action in this one. Again, the issue of continuity. I also gave this one 3 out of 5 stars.

The Fall of Five


THIS ONE! I would read this whole series just to read this one book. It was that good. This was the most twisted book so far. I could have done without the love stories that were in it. It seemed the love triangles were fixed. Like all the others it was all based on coincidence. It was kind of predictable but oh so good! There was much more action in this one to balance out the amount of waiting time they do. I gave this story 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment