Friday, June 19, 2015

Birthday Book Haul

Hello!

So twice a year I allow myself to place a large order of books. The first is during June right after my birthday. So last Wednesday I placed an order and they have been slowly trickling in. Today I'll show you what I've gotten this week and then I'll update you when the rest come in.

Here we have Attachments, The Book of Unknown Americans, Redeployment, The Joy Luck Club, Elephant Company, The Children Act, The Art of Racing in the Rain, Euphoria, The Thirteenth Tale, Tell the Wolves I'm Home, Fight Club, and Horrorstor.  All of these were part of Barnes and Nobles 2 for $20 summer reading book promotion. ( Go check it out)


Clearly this is The Heir the fourth book in The Selection series.  The first three are still on their way.


Finally, March, The Strange Library, The Martian (which I'm reading now), I Am Malala, The Rosie Project, and The Clan of the Cave Bears

Lots of books to read and review. But since I read faster than I post reviews it may take a while for you to see these. If you think I should post more reviews a week leave a comment down below and let me know how often.

Keep reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment