Friday, June 26, 2015

Calling All YA Readers

Hello everybody!

I have some exciting news!

I found this great subscription box!

It's a book box called Uppercase Box. I say YA readers because it is one hand-picked Young Adult book a month plus bookish items. Cool right?

I know you probably all want to see it, so I present you with the three I received so far.


April: This Uppercase Box included a signed copy of The Start of Me and You  by Emery Lord. It also included a little framed picture, a handwritten note to me, book magnets, and an I Love Max Watson pin. Great first box! But they get better.


May: This box included a signed copy of The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey. Another framed picture, a book notebook, and a "Wicked is Good" sticker from The Scorch Trials.


June:This most recent box I received yesterday. And it was the best one yet! This box included The Wrath and The Dawn and a signed book plate by Renee Ahdeih. It also came with a BookiEmoji tote bag, stickers, and book mark. Probably the best part of all was the scarf that was inspired my the cover. 


I just started receiving these in April but I can't wait for more! I look forward to it every month and buy them for the rest of my life. Just simply go to uppercasebox.com to order your own. It's about $30 with shipping and it's so worth it. There's also an option to choose your own more specific box but I love the variety and surprise.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment