Monday, June 15, 2015

One Final Night

Hello there!

This week my review is on One Final Night by Wendy L. Young.

Mel and Paul, like many modern couples, seem to have it all. But beneath the thin veneer of a successful, happy life trouble has eaten away the once-strong foundation of their relationship. It all comes crashing out in one final, fateful - and shocking - night.


C
One Final Night
Book of Lost Things (The)
R
Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret.

Seventh Son

This was a fairly short book BUT it was actually really good. Young did fantastic work in under 100 pages that some authors can't get done in 300. For the short amount of pages she had it was great.  I did not expect the ending. Although I guess in a short story there are less pages to give away too much information. This book still haunts me. It was a little cliche but most books are, I'm happier that there was an element of surprise. Everything is realistic: characters, dialogue, situation. If you are looking for a quick, good read I highly recommend this book. It gave me chills and I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

Keep reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment