Tuesday, March 19, 2013

X-It

I finished X-It by Jane George last night. So that gives us:

Funniest Cop Stories Ever (The)
E
N
N
E
Chemist (The)
Fellowship of the Ring (The)
O
X-It

It was an alright book. I don't have much to say about this book. It kept me occupied for a while. At the beginning it was just bad, but as it got to the end it got better and I liked the story better. This was a romance with not much romance but a lot of drugs. The plot wasn't the greatest and it was predictable. It just wasn't the greatest writing.

On a side note: Someone suggested I read Perks of Being a Wallflower so I'll probably be reading that in the near future but the point of this side note is if there is a book you want me to read, I'm happy to take suggestions as long as they fit with my remaining letters and my guidelines.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment