Friday, March 8, 2013

The Fellowship of the Ring

So, thanks to having a snow day, I have finally finished The Fellowship of the Ring. That took me a lot longer than it should have but... Now I have:
Funniest Cop Stories Ever (The)
E
N
N
E
Chemist (The)
Fellowship of the Ring (The)
O
X
Yay! Progress!
So I really liked this book, but there wasn't a lot of action going on in this book. It was kind of slow going, unlike The Hobbit which was very fast paced. The ending was a perfect break to continue into the next book. So far, my favorite character is Sam Gamgee, he's so loyal and sweet. My favorite creature is the Balrog. There is just something so interesting about it and the way its described. This book is a fantastic fantasy and very imaginative, all the creatures and places are carefully crafted. I suppose I will go onto The Two Towers next. I hope I can get through it a lot faster. But first I'll watch the first LoTR movie and see how it compares.
Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment