Monday, March 4, 2013

The Complete Persepolis Part II

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days, I just moved to a new house and we don't have internet set up yet, so I have limited posting time. But I finished The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. So that leaves:

E
L
E
Persepolis (The Complete)
H
A
N
T

Yay! Three animals started!

4 of 5 stars

But as for my review of the book. It was an excellent book. I had to read it for my lit class. It was a quick read (mainly because it was graphic novel), and it gave a lot of insight to Iranian history which I really liked, even though I'm not a history fan. Her story was a typical leave home, get into some trouble story. I admired her ability to speak her mind no matter who she was taking to(especially since I'm the quiet type) Overall, it was a good story, if it wasn't for my class I wouldn't have read it but I'm glad I did. I'll hopefully watch the movie soon and compare the two.
As for The Fellowship of the Ring I have about a hundred pages left. I how to finish it sometime this week.
Anyway, happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment