Saturday, April 20, 2013

Confessions of a Mask

I also finished Confessions of a Mask by Yukio Mishima today, so you get a bonus post.

I guess we'll start:

B
U
Confessions of a Mask
K

This book was such a sick, twisted story. It was very well written and flowed smoothly but the main character was very disturbing, more at the beginning of the book than at the end. The author uses so much detail and really paints a picture for you and it is so well written. Mishima also writes with big emphasis on the five senses. The main character, Kochan, becomes really confusing in the middle of the book and I couldn't follow his thinking easily. Other than that it was a really good book but it's not for the faint heart or those who get easily offended.

I'm not sure what I'll be reading next but I will let you know when the time comes. Also, if you want to see what books I've read in the past or am currently reading (in case I forget to mention it again) friend me on Goodreads. Here's the link:
Goodreads profile

Happy reading everyone!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment