Friday, April 12, 2013

Stats

So I thought today I would give you an update with all of the animals and add in all the books I have read so you can get a sense of how far into this I am.

A
R
M
A
D
I
L
L
O

B
U
C
K

C
O
B
R
A

D
I
N
G
O

E
L
E
Persepolis (The Complete)
Happiness Project (The)
A
N
T

Funniest Cop Stories Ever (The)
E
N
N
E
Chemist (The)
Fellowship of the Ring (The)
O
X-It

G
O
R
I
L
L
A

Hobbit (The)
E
D
G
E
H
O
G

I
G
U
A
N
A

J
A
C
K
A
L

K
A
N
G
A
R
O
O

L
I
O
N

M
O
N
K
E
Y

N
A
R
W
H
A
L

O
C
T
O
Palestine
U
S

Perks of Being a Wallflower
E
A
C
O
C
K

Q
U
A
I
L

R
A
V
E
N

S
N
A
K
E

T
U
R
K
E
Y

U
R
C
H
I
N

V
U
L
T
U
R
E

W
H
A
L
E

X
E
N
O
P
S

Y
A
K

Z
E
B
R
A

That's eight books I've read so far. Not too bad. I have no letter F's anymore, I have one P and one X left and I have five animals started. Now I want your opinion, should I try to finish it letter by letter (read all A's then B's, etc.) or should I finish it word by word (Finish ELEPHANT, then FENNECFOX, etc). Let me know what you think

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment