Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Happiness Project

I finished The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin earlier today. Yay, finally!

E
L
E
Persepolis (The Complete)
Happiness Project (The)
A
N
T

So before I started reading this book my sister told me she didn't like this book and to make sure that I am happy as I'm reading this. I can't really judge that statement since I suppose I was relatively happy when I was reading it, so just a warning. There were a few sections of the book that I can't relate to yet, ex. marriage, children, but it was still interesting to read. This is a book that I will definitely go back and read over and over so I can milk every piece of advice out of it. Also, if you don't want to start your own happiness project there are definitely a lot of simple easy tips that you can use on a daily basis that will take up a minimal amount of time. Overall, I thought it was a fairly good book, and to state the obvious, especially if you want to find happiness or appreciate appreciate the happiness you already have.

I will be starting a happiness project but not until June, and I will blog about it, so if you want you can follow me to that one as soon as it starts.

I am now reading Confessions of a Mask by Yukio Mishima, the final book for my literature class.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment