Monday, June 9, 2014

The Boy in the Suitcase

Welcome back!

Glad to see you're still reading! My next book is The Boy in the Suitcase by Lene Kaaberbol and Agnete Friis. What a title!


Two more for BUCKS!

Boy in the Suitcase (The)
Under the Dome
Confessions of a Mask
K
S

The title drew me in. I automatically wanted to know everything and I knew there was some kind of boy in a suitcase. It was claimed a thriller! It was not very thrilling.Well, the end was kind of thrilling. But I wouldn't label it as thrilling. The story was good but there were a lot of characters that weren't 100% developed and it was kind of hard to keep them all straight. "And who is this random guy??" I gave this book a 2 out of 5 stars. It just wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.

Keep reading!
Mackenzie

On a side note: Today is my 21st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment