Friday, June 27, 2014

Goodreads Goals

Hey there!

So this isn't a book review but it's presenting you with a fun little internet tool. The website Goodreads (see link below) is a great way to keep track of books you've read, want to read, currently reading, etc. And there is an awesome little goal setter. At the beginning of the year (although it's never too late) you can set the number of books you want to read for the year. It tells you when you're behind, ahead, or right on track. Unfortunately when you complete your goal you don't get a small puppy or parade or what have you. But it is fun to complete a challenge for yourself! This is the third year in a row I've had my goal set at 60. I have yet to reach it. In 2012, I read 54 book. In 2013, I read 44 books. This year so far, I have read 21 books and I'm 2 books ahead of schedule. Maybe I'll actually complete it this year. Well, here's to hoping. And I hope all of you decide to get a Goodreads account and start your own challenge. I would love for you to tell me how many books you've pledged.

Click here to create your own account and create a goal!

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment