Friday, July 11, 2014

Extra books

Hey everyone!

So as I mentioned before I've been intermittently reading the Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell. I wanted to slow down my actual book reviews by reading books that I already said I wouldn't review. I just finished the 14th book, Trace. If you read or have started this series, it's honestly not worth going this far. I loved the Kay Scarpetta series, but right now it seems that Cornwell is writing just to write. The series is going downhill. I will continue reading it because I have the books and I'm determined to finish what I started, so I'll keep you updated on what books are good.

Keep reading!
Mackenzie

P.S. Sorry I've only been posting on Mondays! I'm working on posting more. If you have a literary question you want to ask let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment