Monday, July 7, 2014

Insurgent

Hello, hello, hello!

Well, we all know what comes next...Insurgent by Veronica Roth.


Another book that fills in some space!

D
Insurgent
N
G
O
S

So if you missed my review of the first book in the series, Divergent, here is the link:

Divergent Review

This book was not as good as the first one, but it was still good. I read this book IMMEDIATELY after I finished the first one. Luckily, I bought the books after they all came out so there was no delay in starting. This book takes you to new places and new people, and the story continues where the first one left off. No dilly-dallying by retelling it just went straight in. I still felt the emotional pain that Tris felt and my shoulder still hurt. Roth manages to blur the good and evil lines even more and then you're really confused about who's side you're on. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because it had every element of the first book that I loved but it was a totally new story continuing on the last one.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

P.S. Tomorrow I'm going to a Veronica Roth book signing for Four! I'm so excited. I'll post an update on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment