Monday, August 4, 2014

Defending Jacob

Hey everyone!

Today's post is about Defending Jacob by William Landay.


Defending Jacob
Insurgent
N
G
O
S


I loved this book! The characters were so well developed as was the plot. You think you know what's going to happen but you really don't. You will NEVER guess the ending although Landay foreshadows it. There was a lot of foreshadowing in this book because it was written almost as a journal recounting the story. This is a legal thriller and man was this thrilling. My mind changed almost every page. This is one book I did not see the ending coming and it's hard to make a book that isn't somewhat predictable. It was a little slow at first but it picked up and it was a quick read. I also love books that are written like journals. I recommend this book to people who want a really good legal thriller that is a somewhat quick read. I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars on Goodreads but I think that it deserves a 5 out of 5 now that I've discussed it.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment