Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Instagram

Hey everyone!

Almost everyone I know is on social media. I've been on social media for a while but recently I've been using Instagram A LOT...like everyday. I've been finding Book photo challenges for every month. I have been trying to post a book related photo everyday on there. So if you would like to hear or see me more often please follow me on Instagram: mackenzieroy7

I also post lots of nerdy pictures on there. I usually use the hashtag #Bookstagram or #BookPhotoChallenge . Please check it out! If I get enough interest maybe I'll do a daily picture post here.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

P.S. I have three polls going on the right hand side of the page, I would really appreciate your feedback. There's only nine days left to answer, so please, please, please answer! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment