Monday, May 12, 2014

Once Upon a Prince

Hello everyone!

Once Upon a Prince by Rachel Hauck is the next book I'm going to discuss.



And Hooray! It fits in!

Angels and Demons
R
M
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Doctor Sleep
I Am Legend
L
L
Once Upon a Prince
S

This was a cute (but predictable) happy-go-lucky story. After reading a lot of gore and blood it was nice to read this sweet little book. That being said, if you want a real story that you can't predict within reading the title, don't read this book. I wanted something light and I like to vary my reading material so I can get a little taste of everything, and I can hopefully expand some else's horizons. I really like these books every once in a while simply because I would get bored of them if I read them too often. Like I said previously it was very predictable. EVERYTHING was very predictable. Definitely not a challenging, thought-provoking book.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment