Thursday, May 1, 2014

New FUN rules

Hey everyone!

I've decided to add some flair to my blog. I don't know if I've said this before but when I finish an animal I plan on writing a whole post dedicated to just that animal with pictures and fun facts and such! I'm hoping that adds some more excitement to the blog. Also, when I write a review of a book I'll post a picture of the cover so if you so choose you may find the correct book. Finally, my two year-old nephew, Desmond, is learning his letters and it is absolutely adorable. So when I finish a letter now I will try to post a video of him saying the letter. He doesn't always cooperate and I don't always see him. Or I'll post some other cute video of the letter somehow...?

I have finished F, P, and X. He doesn't know what X is yet. BUT I do have a video of the letter F. This post is brought to you by the letter:




It's just so cute I can't not include it.

Happy reading!
Mackenzie

UPDATE: I have NOT finished the letter "P"

No comments:

Post a Comment